Please be advised that Dr. Young’s last day at Innovations Health Clinic (the “Clinic”) and in General Family Practice will be June 30, 2022. She will be moving into more sub-specialized areas of medicine effective July 4, 2022.
To locate other family doctors who are accepting new patients, please visit http://search.cpsa.ca/physiciansearch or https://albertafindadoctor.ca/. Please be advised that it is not the responsibility of Innovations Health Clinic to find you a new family doctor. Dr. Young is happy to provide care to you until June 30, 2022, but strongly encourages her patients to start their search now.
Innovations Health Clinic SE (p) 587-352-8718
Innovations Health Clinic SW (p) 403-474-6922
If you see a consultant after June 30, 2022, please advise them of your new physician so that the consult report can be sent to them. Any labs or investigations that were to be done after June 30, 2022, will be your responsibility to request for your new physician. Dr. Young will no longer be able to remind you of these due dates, including the dates for age-related screening. If you would like to know the due dates for these future reminders, please feel free to book with Dr. Young prior to June 30, 2022.
Dr. Young is committed to proving continuity of care during her transition. If you need care prior to her departure, or if you have any questions or concerns, please contact either Clinic location listed above for an appointment.
Access to your patient records:
Dr. Young has decided to use a record management company called RSRS to safely store your electronic medical records. If you’d like access to your records, you can:
Call them yourself at 1-888-563-3732 extension 1
Your new doctor can send a faxed request to 1-877–398-5932
Dr. Young would like to sincerely thank all of her patients and she feels very privileged to have been your family doctor.
Dr. Young's Schedule Effective July 4, 2022
Mondays and Wednesdays – Maud Medical Clinic (https://www.maudmedical.com)
She is able to see her patients at this clinic on a self referral basis for the following vulvovaginal and pelvic concerns concerns:
- STI diagnosis and management
- HPV education and vaccination
- Menstrual concerns education and management
- Pelvic pain education and management
- Menopause education and management
- Urinary concerns – recurrent UTI and incontinence
- Vulvar concerns – repeat infections, itch
- Sex concerns – arousal, dysfunction and pain
If you have another vulvovaginal health concern not listed above, please call the clinic and the front desk would be happy to advise you on whether you can see Dr. Young.
Tuesdays and Fridays – Action Health (https://www.actionhealth.ca)
She is able to see her patients at this clinic on a self referral basis for the following concerns:
- Botox for chronic migraines
Coming soon: consultations for chronic headache disorders and management advice
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis – you will be able to book your future PrEP appointments with Dr. Young starting April 18, 2022 for July 5, 2022 or later
Coming soon: trigger point injections, greater and lesser occipital nerve blocks.
Thursdays – Velocity Injury Medical Clinic (https://velocityclinic.com)
- She is able to see her patients at this clinic for a self referral basis for the following concerns:
- Botox for chronic migraines
- Coming soon: trigger point injections, greater and lesser occipital nerve block.